This natural look is great for work, class, or during a day out on the town. I needed to attend a meeting recently and I came up with this effortless look because it was simple and great for the occasion. When being in a business or business casual setting it’s great to pull off looks like this because it makes you look great without being over the top. Also I like this look for something simple to apply if going out for the day.
Products used :
- Bobbi Tinted Moisturizer in Rich Tint
- Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in the shade Ebony and gloss in the shade Fudge (perfect natural everyday gloss for WOC)
- Morphe 350 matte palette (used an orange shade all over lid)
- Inglot sparkling dust in shade 03 (a little goes a long way, but uts buildabke as well. Also will need to properly blend so it will not look patchy).
- Elf blush quad in dark
- Dermablend setting powder in warm saffron (I did not bake as usual, I just lightly dusted the powder all over my face .)
- Mascara of your choice for a natural look. If you want to ad a little something extra too the look you can add some natural lashes to enhance your own.
I hoped you enjoyed. What does your go to natural makeup look consist of? Talk to you all in my next post, muah!