Hello Goldens, I’m sure you all have seen or heard about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that’s going on now! I rounded up all of my favorites from the sale to show you guys.
* (The sale begins July 14th-21st for Nordstrom card holders (credit or debit) and starting July 22nd -August 7th the sale will be open to the public).
So, before I get into talking about the great items I found on sale I want to give you all an overview of how the sale works. Nordstrom has gotten shipment of all new Fall items and their putting them on sale in celebration of their anniversary! That’s right, BRAND NEW items on sale! So after the anniversary sale is over on the 7th of August the items will go back to regular price, so it’s best to pick up anything that catches your eye.
Okay so let’s get into the fun stuff! Starting top row from left to right –
•Hudson Colette Jeans- originally $205 but for the sale they are $99 ! These jeans fit like a glove. They are soft and an easy denim to pair with any top.
• Tory Burch Lacey Espadrille- $150 but during the sale $99.50! I have wanted some espadrilles since last summer but I have not got around to pick some up . These are very comfortable and very easy to match with. I can see myself wearing these during spring, summer, and fall.
•Blanknyc Suede Moto Jacket- this jacket comes in the Midnight Toker shade (shown above) as well as the burgundy color , that is said to be more brown than burgundy. This jacket is $188 but $124.90 during the sale. I seen this jacket the first day of the sale and immediately wanted it ,but decided on not picking it up due to my recent purchases of jackets. That night I couldn’t get this jacket out of my head and after calling numerous stores (because it sold out quick!)someone eventually was able to ship it to me from another store! This jacket has great reviews online so if your in the market for a cute jacket that is versatile for both spring and fall I say get this one!
• Tory Burch Allie Ballet Flats- these flats are $250 but $164.90 during the sale. I needed more flats and I was not feeling to good about dropping $225 on the other Tory flats that I had my eye on . These were a great deal considering the normal price for Tory flats. I love them! The only thing I wish is that it had a bigger emblem , other than that I’m in love! I suggest not getting these true to size as they will stretch , so maybe a 1/2 size down . These also come in one other color besides black (borscht suede).
Bottom Row from Left to Right:
• Treasure Bond over the knee socks – I have yet to find some great over the knee socks that are a resonable price but also are a great quality as well. These are $16 but $9.90 for the sale! They come in black, burgundy, and a creme color. These socks will be great for peeking out of over the knee boots or riding boots for the fall. I also wouldn’t mind throwing these on for a fall night at home .
• Sigma Power Pair Set- I have wanted the sigma brush cleaning mat for a while so when I seen it during the sale I immediately got excited. Nordstrom does not sell sigma in stores, only online, so I was excited because 1) I did not have to order online and 2) It came with the most raved about foundation brush! I could not pass up this deal! This set is $34.50 and is a Nordstrom anniversary sale exclusive . Sigma made this kit just for the Nordstrom sale so I would get it before it’s gone!
• Lastly, Beauty Blender Beauty’s Bestfriend Set- I freaked when I seen this as well because the beauty blender is $20 itself , and in this set your getting 2 beauty blenders as well as a beauty blender cleaner for only $35 !!! This is another set that was made just for the anniversary sale so make sure to get yours before it’s gone !
Thank you guys for taking a look into my top Nordstrom Anniversary Buys! I hope you guys have a great day or night and I will talk to you guys in my next blog.