So I have noticed that my hair has been parched lately and I have been breaking out in my face. I took to Pinterest with these problems and found two good solutions that I want to share with you all. I was primarily looking for mask that I can make without having to make the dreading trip to the grocery store, so hopefully each item you all will have in your pantries.
Hair Mask :
Materials- (1) avocado, honey, and olive oil
(1) cut up the avocado and place it in a container
(2) Take 2 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of olive oil and add it to the mixture
(3) blend well and apply evenly to your hair.
(4) seal hair with a shower cap or plastic bag for 30 min- 1 hour.
(5) rinse out of hair with cool water and wash hair
Face Mask :
Materials- (1) egg, honey, and lemon
(1) take a separate container and crack the egg into the container
(2) pour 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1/2 tsp of honey into mixture and blend
(3) evenly coat a thin layer onto face
(4) leave on for about 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
* NOTE: mask will harden *
*If you have any left over I suggest putting in a Tupperware container or leaving in the bowl and refrigerate*
See that wasn’t so hard ! If you want to see the video on this process then check out my YouTube channel : http://youtu.be/WdLsMYQFGqY
Let me know if you try any or both of the mask and if it worked for you ! Until next time xoxo💋!